CONTACT DBFS SALES
How We Are Different
A Document Management System benefits different companies in different ways including cost reduction, labor efficiency, and revenue protection. For many businesses, a single facet of the DbFS Document Management System will provide full cost recovery of the entire system.
DbFS provides standard document management functionality and capabilities, but it goes beyond the typical systems with high utilization of barcodes combined with unique filing routines for specialized handling of a wide range of document set types. DbFS also excels at database integration for validation and filing of data by closely integrating with leading software applications and databases. We welcome the opportunity to extend the capabilities of the system to accommodate the specialized aspects of various industries and businesses to create the best value and highest quality solution.
We offer integrated solutions including hardware. This includes our unique compact high capacity server with fault tolerant mirrored drives and cloud backup of data. In additional to standard purchase, we offer a Monthly Rental plan with Zero Investment, Installation and Setup costs which provides any business the opportunity to achieve savings from the first month of operation without incurring significant investment for a high performance system with advanced technology.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application, seek integration with your database, and provide a quotation for your approval.
- Dependable and Quick Access to applicable scanned documents, images, files, or email
- Customer supplied dimensions for special ordered product
- Customer acceptance of order entry
- Delivery Condition/Acceptance Documentation
- Documentation of Service Issues
- Warranty Claims to Vendor with Supporting Documentation
- Defective Product Documentation
- Photographic support for any issue
- Email correspondence when forwarded
- Sales Tax cards for resale customers.
- Vendor Payments by Check Number with applicable invoices and supporting documentation
- Integration of scanned paper, computer files, email, and photos.
- Reduced space requirements
- Quicker access of relevant document when required
- Eliminates labor cost to file documents.
- Eliminates labor cost to find filed document.
- Eliminates extended labor time to find missing or misfiled documents
- Eliminates filing cabinets, storage boxes, etc.
- Eliminates requirement for storage space in warehouse, store room, or off-site storage facilities